Hey there! I’m so glad you’re here!
I see you, mama.
You’re literally juggling all of the hats.
You’re trying to be the best mom to your kids, become a better person every day, and get closer to God.
Does any of that sound familiar?!
If so, you’re definitely in the right place.
Sweet Motherhood was created for busy mamas, like you, to know that you are not alone. Motherhood is filled with sweetness but let’s be real…it’s hard.
This is a space where you can know that it’s okay to love motherhood and say that it’s hard sometimes.
Here’s Something To Get You Started!
An absolutely FREE Busy Mom Prayer journal!
As a busy mom, it’s really easy to get overwhelmed and push time with God aside. I know because I’ve been there…time and time again.
So I created something very easy and simple to help- a completely FREE 7-day prayer journal!
It can either take 5 minutes of your day or 30 minutes, the choice is truly yours, and you can go at your own pace.
I created it for you, a busy mom, to hold you accountable!
About The Creator Of Sweet Motherhood
I’m Pamela, a 30 something mom of 5 amazing kids! I’m also a Christian and a wife to an amazing husband! Sweet Motherhood was brought to fruition with a strong desire to connect with other busy moms. With almost 13 years under my belt as a mom, I’ve learned a lot of things along the way, and I am still learning things every single day.
Here you’ll find all of my tips, tricks, and tools that I strive to use daily, and I pray that my content somehow helps you too!
Get To Know Me- A Few Fun Facts!
- Sweet Motherhood is a special name to me. My name means Honey, or “All Sweetness”, and well, how sweet is being a mom?!
- I’m writing a book! My husbands name means Valley, and he helped me come up with the name Honey in the Valley for my book! (Honey in the Valley was actually my first blog name!)
- Water is my favorite drink! 99.5% of the time it’s all I drink!
- I’m obsessed with Mermaids (needless to say, I love water and LOVE to swim, though I don’t swim as often as I’d like!)
- I really love medical shows and the list would be too long if I named them all! (Seriously there’s about 12 total that I’m currently watching)
- The Sims is my favorite computer game. I don’t play it anymore but I still say it’s my favorite. (Thanks Mom, for getting me into it!)
- My first taste of “blogging” was on Xanga and Livejournal
- Pizza and Mexican food are my favorite foods that I could eat all the time
- I’m a true homebody! My husband and I love to stay home and watch movies!
Latest On The Blog
Sweet Motherhood Podcast
The Sweet Motherhood Podcast is launching soon!
Subscribe and Get Some Great Freebies!
By signing up for the mailing list you’ll get your FREE Busy Mom Prayer Journal along with weekly inspirational emails, updates on all things Sweet Motherhood, and of course…more freebies!
Connect With Me
You can contact me by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with me by following me on my social media accounts listed below!